Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random Necessities, Crazy Hair, Hall Playfulness, Candy and Easter

I have lots of random things to blather about today, so let's get to it!

It's funny how necessary little things are in everyday life. My currently missing little necessary thing is tweezers. Before, I didn't think about how beastly the eyebrows could become. And believe me, they can be beastly. Visiting home this weekend means taking advantage of the tweezers. Okay, enough talk about hair. Goodness.

Since I've been in college, it feels like my maturity level has gone down in certain areas. Sure, I've learned how to be more responsible for certain situations, but in other cases my maturity has been very low. Case in point? Earlier this evening my RA created a hall Easter egg decorating event which turned into an Easter egg hunt. If you happened to pass by this dorm earlier, you would have seen a bunch of college students dashing through the halls frantically searching couch cushions for plastic eggs. After said event, I stuffed myself silly with Easter candy to the point of feeling a little nauseous. Eh, no regrets!

When it comes to Easter candy, I enjoy having some jelly beans. The rest of the year they don't really work, but they seem to fit the light, playful feel of the holiday.

 However, jelly beans are the equivalent of Lima beans when it comes to my favorite candy of all time. Four words: Reese's peanut butter eggs. Really anything that combines the deliciousness of chocolate and peanut butter is an A+ in my book.

I know that not everyone celebrates Easter. Also, I know that the main idea around Easter is supposed to be for religious purposes. But c'mon! The most fun part of the holiday is finding pastel-colored treats all around whether it be decorations or eggs.

Hmm. Suppose that wasn't a lot of random stuff, but it felt like it when I first started writing it. Time to get myself to bed!

What's your favorite candy of all time?

1 comment: