Sunday, April 17, 2011

Studying and Psychology Tests

I really don't want it to be Sunday night. And yet, it's already almost Monday. Augh.
The main reason that I don't want it to be tomorrow is that I happen to have my history of fashion test tomorrow, and despite the studying I still don't feel ready. This is why I shouldn't have taken a higher level class... Blah.

It's kind of weird, but I'm feeling less confident about how I'm going to do this term than my other terms. I have less credits, but I feel like I'm struggling more. That's not how it's suppose to work! I think it's because the classes are a lot harder for me. Really, I just want it to be next Friday right now.

For my Psychology class, I signed up for an experiment for extra credit. Today was the day that the experiment began. The things I had to do for the experiment were to take some memory/reaction tests, and fill out some sheets. Now for the next two weeks I'm taking fish oil pills to see if it causes any effects. Now, underneath my bed sits a container of fish pills. Oh, I'm perfectly fine at taking pills if they're gummy, but other than that? Before it was not the case. If I'm going to get extra credit for it? Then yes, I will take pills. Sorry mom! I was hoping that I'd get the coconut oil pills instead. Ah well.

Now it's back to studying. Whoopie.

Have you ever done a Psychology experiment? What was it about?

No comments:

Post a Comment