Friday, April 29, 2011

The Wedding, Tests, Easter Candy and Movies

Did everyone have a splendid day? Because I most certainly did!

First of all, let's start with the Royal Wedding. Weirdly enough, I woke up to go to the bathroom five minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off. My bladder has good timing I guess.
My gang and I ended up only watching about the first half hour before shuffling back to bed. Yeah, I guess we're not as hard core as some people, but honestly? I just wanted to see the dress. Personally, I would not go for the lace sleeves, but she looked lovely. And there were some crazy hats.

Getting a test back can either make your day terribly dismal or extremely cheerful. When you get two tests back in one day, those emotions can be doubled either way, or canceled out depending on opposing scores. One of the tests that was returned to me today was my Spanish test. When I originally took it, I felt pretty good about it. That confident attitude was riding with me until Profesora wrote the class scores on the board. Only one A, two Bs, three Cs, 5 Ds and 4 Fs. Those were  not good odds. However, if you looked at what I wrote at the beginning of this post, you would have already realized by now that yes, I did do quite smashingly. In fact, I was the only A. Aw yeah.
My other test that I got back? History of Fashion. I was terrified, even though I thought I did alright. All the professor told us was that the scores were to the extremes on both ends. I just wanted a B. Instead... I got an A! Woohoo!

Goodness, I shouldn't be bragging about my grades but it just feels so good!

As for other things in my life, all I can say is take a look at this:

This is my last piece of Easter candy, and now it is gone. It's bittersweet really. I need to get my rear back into full gear, and having no more Easter candy helps. Still, I will miss its deliciousness.

As a last note from me, I now have a new distraction. I just found out that my dad got Netflicks, and I happened to learn his password. Instant movies and television shows? Oh dear. I just watched The Graduate, which it has been years since I've seen it. I don't understand why people love that movie so much because story wise? It's a little bit... odd. I don't know if I want to root for the main character, because his motives are a bit off-kilter.

Do you still have Easter candy?

No comments:

Post a Comment