Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Celebrations

Another holiday has come and gone, therefore school must start up once again. I suppose that it wasn't really a vacation, but whenever I get together with a large group of family members with vast amounts of food, it sure does feel like it.

So what was included in this lovely day? Well, it all started with my parents, sister, family friends and I going to service at 8:30 in the morning. Unsurprisingly enough, the sister was not looking forward to this from lack of sleep throughout the week. As for me, I didn't really care much since my internal clock decides that 7:15 is about the right time for me to wake up any day, despite any lack of sleep.

After we got back, we had "brunch" at 11:30. I personally would consider this lunch. As soon as Round 1 was over, Round 2 revved up. Round 2 included hiding Easter eggs around the house, extreme lounging, modeling sessions and playing around with cousins.

Can I admit that I've accidentally fallen asleep twice today? Once was while sitting straight up at a table, the other time was about three hours ago. Probably not the best since I should probably be going to be soon, yet I'm starting to get energy again.

Yes, there were pictures. Unfortunately, I do not have the camera that has said pictures. Actually, I don't have my camera at all. I'll have to get that back later.

Hope everyone had a fun Easter!

What did you do to celebrate Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment