Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy Days and Things I Have Learned From Fictional Characters

Well well well! If is isn't rainy weather come back to Oregon. I knew you'd be back.

Today has been such a busy busy day! Nothing but homework and schooling. I really don't know why it's been like this, seeing that I have less credits than ever before. I'm thinking that it's the beginning of the term, and once things get organized life will become a lot more relaxed. Right now I'm trying to get a few things organized.
  • School and homework
  • Trying to figure out a job/internship
  • Workout scheduling
  • School plans for next year
  • Summer plans
May not seem like much, but for me right now it's a lot to handle. If I'm not doing homework, I'm looking for applications, or something else.

Hmm. Today is Monday, which means it's time for a Things I Have Learned From Fictional Characters. But what have I learned from fictional characters this week? Oh! I know!
I guess that this isn't from fictional characters necessarily, but they're fictional characters in my book. This lesson comes from... Reality Stars!

...Really?
Yes, reality stars tend to teach us the exact opposite of what we should be doing, but they do have one pretty good idea. That idea? When you have an opportunity, grab it!

Sure, reality stars seem to grab opportunities and never let go. Yet, when you think about it, shouldn't we all be grabbing opportunities that are presented to us? You don't what to spend your whole life asking, "What if?"
...Just don't do it like reality stars do it, because no one likes the way they do it. Seriously.

What's been filling up your plate recently?

1 comment:

  1. Wedding planning has basically taken over my life at this point. I can't wait for The Big Day, but I'm SO tired of all of the time it ties up in the here and now.

    ReplyDelete