Saturday, April 23, 2011

Busy Days, Wicked, Car Troubles Return, and Letting My Cake Boss Show

I can't believe that it's already so late in the day. What can I say? It's been a pretty busy day.
Actually, I feel like I haven't gotten a chance to look at my usual blogs! I don't know why it's been so go go go, but it has.
For instance, as soon as I was done with all of my classes yesterday, I drove back on home and got ready for the evening ahead. Last night, as I said before I went with my family to the show Wicked. The whole reason we got to go had to do with my mom being an alumn, and there was a whole night with dinner.

The show was very fun! After seeing it, it felt like I was in on some big inside joke. Things flew around, there was some wonderful singing... It was just a fun production!

After the show, a not so fun thing happened to occur. Remember how I was talking about the putt-putting of the good old van? Well, I hadn't taken it in because every time I mentioned it, my mother would say, "Wait to get it done! Your dad can fix it!" Um... After the show, it decided to break down. Currently, it be in the shop, but it thankfully will be back in full swing by Tuesday.

Today was a day full of cooking and getting ready for tomorrow. Usually Easter doesn't become a very big thing at my house, just the simply Easter baskets and dinner. Tomorrow however we're doing brunch with some friends in the morning, and having a bunch of our family members coming over for dinner. The candy has become like rabbits (ha) and multiplied. The food in the house has grown. Fridges that were once empty are now filled with goodies to be cooked up tomorrow. Madness.
One of the last minute things that was made? This little beauty:

Yes, I'm letting my Cake Boss show. Aw yeah.

Hopefully after this weekend, there shall be more time to talk about all of the stuff happening in life like interesting and exciting things!

Have you ever let your Cake Boss show? (As in, what's the most interesting looking treat you've ever made?)

1 comment:

  1. I have seen Wicked twice! It is one of my favorites. Love the cake

    ReplyDelete