Friday, April 22, 2011

Weekend Time and Roller Skating

I'm so glad that it's the weekend! Then again, I'm always glad that it's the weekend.
My hips have been surprisingly sore today. Before everyone's mind goes straight to the gutter, I have an extremely reasonable and goofy reason. Yesterday, I pulled out the good ol' roller skates and rolled to the store. Might sound a bit odd, but I happen to enjoy roller skating. The thing about roller skating is if you're not on completely solid smooth ground, it can be tough. As a friendly suggestion, if you want to get somewhere quickly, don't roller skate to your location. The speed of roller skating is only slightly faster than walking. Still, it is a oddly strenueous exercise. Therefore, I am sore.
Really, can't talk too much. Writing this entry on a phone, and I'm a tad distracted. More info on it later.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahahahaha. I just about died reading this! I hope that your hips feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete