Saturday, April 2, 2011

Country Runs, Strength Training, and Favorite Classes

Lately, I've been getting back into the swing of running again. (I've also been talking about running far too often). I ran into the country on one of my usual paths, but I took a turn and discovered a graveyard I had no idea was there. It was actually quite pretty. That could have been the sunny day talking though.

However, with all of the exercise talk, I've been breaking one of the cardinal rules of exercise. I haven't been strength training.
My guns have become nerf guns. My almost abs have... yeah, they are nowhere in sight.

I know that I've got to get back on track. I just want to know a better ab workout... a more interesting one! I know that all of the basics are what you do, but I want something new.

Today I was asked what my favorite class in college has been, and I was stumped. Honestly, I was shocked that I didn't have one. Sure there have been parts of classes that were great. Some have had low moments too. There just isn't a best class. Still plenty of time, right?

What's a good strenght training exercise you do?


1 comment:

  1. I do 10 minute ab thing from the Yoga Works series. I love it because it gives me the chance to work my arms as well. Highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete