Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Seeing As We're All Ladies Here...

I may not know for sure, but I have a pretty decent guess that the people who read my blog are women. I know that almost all of the blogs I read are by women, and I don't know if any guys I know come by to look. With that, I think it's safe to bring up a topic like bras.

Hopefully, all of the ladies out there wear bras out in public. Unless you have bizarrely perky boobs, we can all tell when you're not wearing one. It's not a great look to have. (Sure, some may beg to differ on that opinion, but not me.)

The one case I've never understood is the case for sports bras. I wear mine when I exercise, and when I exercise only. Yet, so many people I talk to love wearing sports bras. They say it's the most comfortable thing to wear, but I must disagree. Then again, I like normals bras. I feel weird when I'm not wearing one, including to the very last minute before bed.

Some may think I'm odd. I just think I'm comfortable.

Now that I've created the most random post in the world, it's time for me to say goodnight... but first finish some reading. I have not been sleeping well, can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. I despise sports bras. I wear two because I have to, but really, I don't see them as comfortable or adorable. Just a necessary evil.

    ReplyDelete