Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rainy Days, Repetition and Upcoming Events

April showers bring May flowers... Well, I hope so, because today was most certainly very wet.

The funny thing about free days is that you end up accomplishing less than on your busy days. Seriously, there's got to be a scientific explanation for it all.

Strangely enough, my Thursdays feel like trickery. Since it's so open, I start thinking that the weekend is right there but... Surprise! One more day of class.

If it seems like I'm repeating myself, I probably am. It's just been one of those day, you know? Lack of inspiration, no wild escapades... Simply a cold, rainy day.

I'm excited for next weekend though! Not this weekend particularly, but next weekend for sure! Why? Well, I get to see Wicked on Friday, and I get to celebrate Easter with family! It might sound odd that I'm excited to hang out with family members, but I actually really want to see my cousins... who I think we'll be seeing. I don't know the whole story. And even though it hasn't been that long since I've seen some of my cousins, I'm kind of missing them.

I bid y'all adieu for the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment