Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Driving Around and The Vehicle Invovled

Oof. What just happened to today? Well, a lot of driving I suppose.

Yeah, stuff really hasn't slowed down much for me as of late. How long until the weekend again?

Speaking of driving around, I'd like to talk about my mode of transportation. I don't think I've ever mentioned it before here, but I have a car here on campus. The car I happen to have is a blue minivan.

Yup, it kind of looks like that.
When you first get into the minivan, it may seem in pretty bad shape. The right rearview window holds on with the help of deteriotating duct tape. The inside smells a tad musty from spilled water. On one of the back seats, there is an unknown rip, with many different reasons explaining how it came to be. We still don't know why. When the van has finally been started, the sound of something working too hard begins. It stops from time to time, but you never know when. If you happen to turn on some tunes, you'll hear the blown out speaker create booming bass.

Still, I'm glad to have a vehicle avaliable. Plus, it has heated seats.

Alas, when driving back to campus tonight, a minuature battery started glowing on the dashboard. The letters ABS started glowing as well. I'm thinking that it's going to need to go in. Yeah, not looking forward to that.

What was the first car that you got to drive around? Technically, the van isn't my car but I get to drive it. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment