Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring, Advising, Loosing Things and The Royal Wedding

I'm trying to decide how I feel about Spring right now. I thought that it was one of my favorite seasons until I actually thought about what the weather is like in the spring. Truthfully? Not very nice. I think I like Summer the best, then Fall.

Having an advising appointment is awkward when you have to say you're transferring somewhere else. Just... Really awkward.

I know that's it's an old expression, but my room mate would lose her own head if it wasn't attached. My reasoning for this is quite valid. You see, weekly, maybe even daily there is something that she looses within the depths of her mountains of clothes. For the last week, something even bigger than usual went missing: her wallet. Now, that's a pretty serious thing to lose. So she's been searching everywhere for it: her clothes piles, her friends' rooms, anywhere she's been. Luckily, she found it today. IN HER BACKPACK. I know that I can be forgetful, but that's just ridiculous.

With the strangely large masses of Americans, I too am getting a little excited for the royal wedding. I think the reason that it's so exciting for the rest of us is because it's like the fairy tale dream we all hope for. There's one disadvantage to wanting to watch the wedding though. So, you know how you East Coasters will see the wedding ceremony start at 6? It starts at 3 over here. In the morning.
I plan on waking up with some of the people in my hall, then going straight to bed as soon as the ceremony is over. Sorry, but that's ridiculous.

Are you excited for the royal wedding? Are you waking up for it?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on deciding to transfer, if it's what you really want to do. I know people who want to but resist change too much to go through with it.

    I was at the royal wedding. It was cute. Just as good on TV though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching the royal wedding was just lovely. I mean in the sense that it was only a wedding, nothing particularly dramatic happened. But yes, it was an absolute fairy tale. I LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete