Friday, October 1, 2010

My stereotypical college outfits...

Friday Friday Friday! Thank goodness it's Friday. Sadly enough, there is not much excitment in Monmouth on a Friday, so here I am once again in Canby. Alright, it's also because my cousin became Freshmen Homecoming Princess! How fun.

Hanging out with my cousin was fun, but it was kind of difficult because even though we're cousins, we are so different. I always forget how preppy she can act.

It was nice having only two hours of classes today, and then just being done. Today, my plans have changed a million times. It all started out with yesterday hearing there was a party going on tonight in town I was like, "Yes! Finally, something in town!" Then today around lunch I found out the party was in Corvallis. Everything is in Corvallis. I don't WANT to go back there, I want to escape my old home ya know? Then it was like, "Wait, we don't know what we're doing, maybe we could go hang out with my brother (Katelyn)?" Umm... I don't really want to party with Katelyn's brother. It's weird. SO, here I am. It's fun.

I've been trying to be the cute dresser for school, with fun dresses and shoes. Unfortunately, I've become the sporty dresser. This is because I have athletic classes 4 times a week, so I have to dress down! I suppose I just have to make it work.

I seriously can't concentrate right now because I am surrounded by talking. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment