Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Zumba and Craving

One thing that should not be allowed is me writing a blog entry with the influence of mood swings. My goodness!


Last night, Sabrina, Leihua, Katelyn and I went to Zumba club. It was so much fun! Definately going again next week.

Katelyn has been staying in the room now, and I don't know if I like it as much. Let me explain:
I have this whole process of slowing getting to the point of sleep. Right when I'm almost there...
*Click!*
Katelyn comes in. And I know she's going to turn on the light, so I duck under my covers. It throws me off! I suppose that's part of living in a dorm room, ha.

Today I was thinking about how I'm doing in classes. I'm worried that I'll end up getting just alright in. Always doing well, but not quite exceptional. I'll keep working!
I've also been RAVENOUS today! I wonder why? (ahem).

I emailed the head people for the dragon boat team and the running club yesterday. I'm thinking one of the things might be fun! Even though I'm not the greatest runner, that would be okay right? He still needs to email me back though.
Speaking of running, I went on a little run on the treadmill today! I went 3.06 miles for 30 minutes, but when I was done I still felt like I could run more! I'll have to start upping my running/time.

Tonight I'm going to PB and Glee night down on the main floor! Get excited!
I have not watched last week's SNL yet. This is tragic.

I'll leave you guys with a picture of a letter I'm sending to my friend!
What do you guys do when you have crazy cravings?

No comments:

Post a Comment