Monday, October 25, 2010

Studying Health and Murder Mysteries

My brain feels like an already soaked sponge right now. I'm trying to get it to soak up more information, but nothing is staying in there. Anywho...

Oof, this is gonna be one wild week. I have a test in Individual Health/Fitness tomorrow and I've been trying to study for it all day when avaliable. Right now I'm in the library studying for it more, but I just needed a break. So here we are, with a new blog entry! I'm so giving, ha.

Let's see what is due this week for me:
  • Study for Health Test
  • English Essay
  • Assorted Readings
  • FYE 1-2 page paper
  • Halloween Costume
It may not seem like much, but it feels like a lot compared to my usual workload. It's time to kick it up a notch and prove to everyone that I can do well in college! YES!

On the social side of life, my room mate and I went to this murder mystery game this evening. It was so much fun! The cast was silly, fun, and there were a lot of ridiculous dirty jokes. The coolest thing that happened was that I was the only one who guessed the murderer right! I even got a prize of a little certificate and a cheap magnifying glass, how fun!

I hope that I do well on the test tomorrow. I feel like I need to study more, even though I've already made what feels like a million flashcards:

Pish. Does it really matter if I know what the steps of working towards a lifestyle change are? (Right now probably not since I don't want to be tested on it, but maybe later in life?)

Before I sign off, I want to involve myself with something I saw in the blog Finding Fitness- Day by Day. The thing she talked about was for National Coming Out Day that happened awhile ago. Basically, you come out as something, it doesn't need to be about sexuality. It can be personality wise, body image wise, whatever. I haven't really been sure what to come out as, but I think I can come out as this: I'm coming out as being Undecided and being happy about it. Of course, I've been talking about this a lot. I don't know exactly what I want to do as a career yet, and it's scary. But you know what? It's okay to feel like that. Millions of people are like that. There are people who are middle aged and still don't know what they want to do. It's good that I'm admitting that now and not years later when I already have a lot of credits for a major that I realize I don't like. I'm planning to get mainly my required credits done first and throwing in some random classes that interest me. This works well for me. Maybe I'll find out what I want to do sooner than I think.

It seems that's all from me. It's time to go back to studying health. Joyful...

What are you coming out as?

No comments:

Post a Comment