Thursday, October 7, 2010

Colder Weather, Pizza and Wishlists

Today was a colder day. What is this madness?

I need to wake up earlier to go to Valsets for breakfast because I am running out of breakfast foods. Today I ate my last Bagel Thin and I have no more Peanut Butter Crunch. Only Cheerios, but still. Besides, I need to use my money on my food card.

One thing that I've been seeing today are that the cleaning people are ALWAYS cleaning. Both times I sat down at a table in the hall today the cleaning guy had to come in RIGHT then. I kind of snapped at him, which I feel bad about now. It's just a little annoying.

What else happened today... Went to the coffee shop on campus, had classes, had this pizza thing in the common area with our residential professor... It was a good day.

I've noticed I've been really negative lately and it's got to stop. When I write, I seem to write only about the bad things. However, life is awesome!

Another thing that makes life awesome? My birthday is on the 22nd of this month! I'm excited, even though nothing happens when you turn 19. It's just you last year of teenagerdom. Even though I've received my birthday presents via school clothes, I still have a wish list:
About the Artist Dress
I love Modcloth stuff. My favorite pair of shoes is from modcloth!


You've Got it Jade Dress
Another dress from ModCloth. Cute!

Eat This, Not That! Supermarket Edition
I think this book looks really interesting. I browsed through the restaurant version in a bookstore, and it was fun to look at.
Itunes Giftcards
I've been wanting new music, but I'm a good little kid and don't want to steal it!


Wireless Headphones
During my runs, my headphone wires are always bouncing around obnoxiously. It would be really cool to have wireless ones! Since I'm mentioning running, I ran another short run 1.73 miles in 15 minutes due to lack of time.
Last thing on my wishlist was this cookbook for single serving cupcakes you can make in a microwave with a mug! How fun is that?
Even though I know I won't get all of these things, it's always fun to make wish lists. See you all tomorrow!

Do you have a wish list? What's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment