Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween and Studying

This week is definitely going to be a tough one. Three midterms in three days. I have Theatre tomorrow, English on Tuesday and History on Wednesday. Let's do it!

I actually studied for my English midterm earlier today with someone from my class. We were actually doing pretty well for two hours... Then we started talking about other things. Overall, I feel pretty good about it now!

Last night every single one of my plans fell through. Even the RHPS one because they were sold out when I got there. I tried so hard... and it made me feel awful. But you know what? Doing stuff three out of the four days isn't too bad!

Today's activity was going to my family's little Halloween event up north. It was a nice little time with fun little treats.

The last three days I have been eating nothing but junk, and too much of it. It needs to stop! I used to alway read stories that talked about how they would eat way too much, eat at ridiculous times, etc and think, "How can people really be that ignorant to what they're doing? I'd never do that." Yet... I have done that. I'm no better than the other people out there. Everything takes work.
That brings us to our weigh in. Tonight, I weigh 133 lbs. That's about a three pound weight gain in a month. That's just not good. Truthfully, I've weighed myself during the weeks because I was paranoid, and it's fluctuated. However, I feel blobbier. I can see where the weight is going, and I don't like it. I need to start thinking about what I eat and how much of it I eat. I also feel better when I'm running and have less weight on me. It's harder to breathe with extra fat. C'mon!

I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!
How did you spend your holiday weekend? Any midterms coming up?

No comments:

Post a Comment