Friday, October 15, 2010

The Not so Tasty Breakfast and Getting Work (kind of) Done

Friday is lovely, isn't it? It is here on campus. Most people have less or no classes this day, so it's pretty much a weekend day.

This morning since I didn't have class at 8, I went down to Valsets to have breakfast. I decided to try something different, so I had some oatmeal. I added some chocolate chips, some peanut butter and a dash of brown sugar. I thought it would be scrumptious. Uh, no. It was disgusting and had no flavor. I tried a few bites, then got rid of it and had my classic breakfast.

The bowl of not so deliciousness
I tried getting work done today. I guess I kind of did since I typed out my script for theatre and wrote up an Experience and Learn It for FYE. The only thing was I did more things that I could do later before I worked on things that are due sooner.

I am spending so much money lately. I need to start figuring out smart ways to spending. One of the things I spent money on was part of my Halloween costume. It's a secret for now, but it will be pretty sweet!

One of the biggest problems I find with blogging is that I always think of something interesting that I wanted to talk about, but when I get down to sit at the computer, I forget about it. Do you ever have this happen?

Danyon, Jason and I worked on a constitution for the club we are trying to create today. Very successful! We still need to get a few more people to sign up and to get a club advisor, but other than that we're almost there!

I ran 3.5 miles on a treadmill today for 33 minutes. The one positive aspect to running on a treadmill are no bugs. I cannot STAND bugs. They are seriously the dumbest things ever. For some reason they cannot see a 6 foot 7 inch tall female running towards them, even at an extremely slow pace. And they also seem to aim right for my left eye. A serious disgust I have against them.

Tomorrow is the Battle in Seattle! I'm really excited, it should be fun. Basically all day we get to explore in Seattle and then go to the game. I think I'm going to try as hard as possible to stray away from my room mate. Why, you ask? Why, because she is a downer. Almost on EVERYTHING she has to say, "Oh, this might not be fun, that could be stupid, etc..." It's a buzzkill. She's one of those people who doesn't want to do something until she tries it and then has a blast doing it. The before can just become tiresome though. I'm just ready to have fun and explore tomorrow!

A week exactly until my birthday! Yipee!

What's your biggest pet peeve when you run? What breakfast can you not stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment