Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Special Seat and Empty Halls

Right now I am hanging out in the common room wondering, "Where is everyone?"  Usually there's more than one person out here. I feel like right now everyone is in their room. Bah. I don't have any homework due tomorrow, but should I study for my midterm in History on Monday. Nah. I might as well chill for a little while. (I will regret that comment later...)

Today has been an alright day. It's gloomy outside, but that doesn't mean it's bad here. I turned in my essay for English. I hope I do well!

You know how there's not an actual seating chart for classes, but you end up getting used to a certain arrangement. That's how it works for me, but recently that has been challenged by someone. I usually sit in the very front for my English class, but this girl keeps sitting in MY seat. This may sound possesive, but deep down everyone kind of thinks like this. The reason I am so determined to get my seat back is because nothing good has happened when sitting somewhere else. For example on Tuesday I became extremely tired. This has never happened in that class before. And today, my water spilled ALL over my desk. Now I have soggy notes that are not pretty looking. My seat must be reclaimed.

I ran 4 miles in 35.66 minutes today. That was without headphones too! My next run I'm going to run 6 miles! Wish me luck!

There's a Halloween dance tonight that I will be attending. It should be fun! (I hope)

Do you have a special seat, or do you just sit anywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment