Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grilled Cheesus and Cousin Dinner

Today is Wednesday... yes? Oh goodness, the days are all mixing together.

It is a good time right now because I do not have any homework. No homework due until Monday, how lovely! What happened today, anyway?

Well, last night was PB and Glee night which was fun! And Grilled Cheesus? Hilarious.
Classes were alright today. The one thing that I noticed was that I was the only one who didn't seem to act like I was dying in history class... It could be because it's an 8am class that people hate it so much. Eh, doesn't bother me.
I'm still waiting to get info on the running club, but I have gotten info from the dragon boat team! I'm considering joining... Unless running club takes up more time. Or if I join. Who knows!
Today I ran for 15 minutes for... 1.65 miles? I'll have to check it. I decided more speed (in my case) for a shorter time since I had weight training today.
Oh! I found out that my run for Sunday was 2.8 miles. I'll have to run more! That's why I'm hoping to join the running team.

I went to dinner with my cousins Ali and Laci at a restaurant called the Ram. It was delicious fun!


Laci, Ali and I
Laci is in graduate school living in Salem and Ali goes to school in Salem, so we are all pretty close to each other. An interesting thing about me and my family is that we are all really close. I've noticed  that a lot of people usually see their family maybe once a year, but my cousins and I are all love to hang out with each other.

I had a super delicious sandwich with bbq meatloaf or something. My fridge is starting to fill up with leftovers!


I ate too many fries. This sandwich was huge!
Right now I'm chilling in the common area with some of my hall mates. It's all good.

Are you close to your family? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment