Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breakfast Foods All Day

This week has been going pretty fast, hasn't it? Well, maybe that's just me.

This morning I had a strange encounter in the community kitchen. I suppose I should explain that more. Well sometimes I like to eat breakfast in the dorms, so I go to the community kitchen and eat while getting ready for the day. Usually I am alone, but today there was someone else in there. It was a girl from the next hall over. I had seen her and said hello as she walked by, but I feel like she doesn't speak English as her first language. So, it ended up being awkwardly silent in there. One thing I did notice that she ate so much! She had a mug of granola plus FOUR pieces of toast with Nutella! Where does it all go?!

I went to the writing center today to get help on tweaking my Oedipus essay. The guy didn't feel very helpful, but it always helps having someone go over something with you. He smelled like cigarette smoke, ick.

I've been feeling under the weather today. I felt pressure on my cheek all day, and I'm pretty sure it was my sinuses.

Pretty much all I've eaten today has been Peanut Butter Crunch. Seriously, it's ridiculous. My mom brought it up to me the last time she came up. Tasty cereal like granola and PB crunch is something I go nuts with. I will eat a ton of it. I need to stop getting it.

Enough of the whining! Goodness, it's getting old. I signed up for donating blood in a few weeks! Cool. Also, I'm done with my big essay. Lovely.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening!

What is your pig out food?

No comments:

Post a Comment