Saturday, October 30, 2010

Being In The Know and Halloween Candy

Currently I am trying to find out if there is anything happening back in town tonight. No such luck is happening... yet. I hope that changes. Anywho, let's take a look at last night and today.

Last night I went to a party down in Corvallis with people in my sister's class. Seems strange, but they actually think I'm pretty cool. (...That's not narcissistic.) It was a fun time just hangin' out, meeting new people and talking to people about random stuff. It might have not been one of the more intense parties out there, but I actually had a better time there than at some of those parties. I suppose I'm just kind of chill.

I woke up early today even after staying up until... 2? Yeah, I'm pretty sure 2. I woke up at 7:50 and couldn't fall back asleep because there is something wrong with me. I stayed the night at one of my sister's friend's house and watched Glee until my sister and her friend woke up. I can now say I've seen the first episode of Glee!

Rest of the day was doing laundry at home, then driving back here. It also involved eating a large amount of candy, especially my lover Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Why must you be so delicious?
 Now here I am in my dorm, hoping to find out of anything  happening tonight. I thought that I heard of something going on, but then my connection to that isn't even in town. If all esle fails, there's two showings of Rocky Horror Picture Show happening in Salem tonight. I've always wanted to go to a real showing... But that's a last minute plan because I'd rather go with a group of people. I suppose I will just have to see what happens. Hope everyone ends up having a lovely evening!

What are your Halloween plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment