Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Writing Essays and Taking Tests

It's times like these when I start losing track of what day it is... But I remember that it's Tuesday, and I have an essay due on Thursday that I'm getting help with tomorrow. Should probably get farther on it, but I think I've gotten decently far...
I think I did decently on the test in health today. I'm always nervous about how I do, but I feel good.

It's one of those days where nothing too exciting happened today. All I can think of is that I ran 4 miles in 36.5 minutes on the treadmill today, woohoo! The rest of the day has been about work and class... yeah, cool kid here!
I suppose I also watched the new episode of Glee. It was wonderful.

I can't wait until the weekend, but there's so much to get done before then! See ya'll later!

How do you test?

No comments:

Post a Comment