Friday, October 29, 2010

Dance Recap and A New Running High

Yes it's Friday! It's one of the greatest days of the week, isn't it?

Here's a little recap of what went down last night for the Halloween dance:

My Halloween costume I think is pretty sweet first of all. It's from a recent SNL sketch, but not many people have seen it. Here's a blurry photo of it:

Pretty sweet eh? A lot of people didn't even know it was me under that hair! Funny.
Before attending the dance, I was going to go watch Cain's volleyball team play. Then their game was canceled, so we decided that we would just walk over from my dorm. Nice right? Well at the dance, I had this vibe from him that he wanted to get away from me. He said he likes to "drift".  I could be overthinking it, but it felt like it. And it didn't feel great. I ended up leaving alone. Boo.

Today I didn't have class until 11 yet I woke up at 7. You know what I did then? I ran 6 MILES. It felt amazing! I'm really excited about it. Plus, it was with no headphones. That's almost half of a half marathon! It's about a 10k! I'm moving up every day!

Tonight I'm going to Red Robin for a friend here's birthday, then I'm gonna crash a party... sort of. Sounds like a plan!

How do you act at dances?

No comments:

Post a Comment