Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Major" Issues

Goodness gracious, I am tired. Alas, I have things that I need to get done! Ick.

My room mate's on-again off-again boyfriend stayed the night last night. They didn't do anything (I think) and were asleep before me. This was not pleasant when I discovered he was a mouth breather.

I woke up at 5 this morning, a good reason why I'm tired. I thought that it was later, and by the time I was all alert I realized my mistake.

This afternoon, I officially changed my major to "Exploratory". Ugh. This is a ridiculous way of saying Undecided. I'm still not sure what I want to do with my life. I know that I'm interested in maybe working in media, or with languages, traveling, organizing.... There are so many different things! The worse part is that I might not be going to the right college for what I want to do. I like this school. I like the environment, the campus, the class organization. I just got here! I'm pretty sure I'm staying to do my LACCs as well. We'll see what happens in life.

Today was my sister's birthday! I drove down to Eugene and back tonight for dinner, so that's why I'm doing this entry so late it seems. She turned 21 today! I drew her a picture today, even though it was a bit rushed due to time restraints. I think she liked it though!

Sis and her pal sippin' some cosmos
How did you decide on a major? Do you like what you chose?

No comments:

Post a Comment