Monday, October 11, 2010

Nothing in Particular

The week begins again. I fear that the weeks are going to start speeding by, and deadlines will quickly come upon me. For now, I have to work on that.

Today seemed to be a day of trying to get a lot done and not truly achieving anything. It is not a good feeling. I've been conversing, finding out information on things, and setting up appointments. Still, it's like I have a lot of different starting points and I don't know where to begin.

My mom had her car broken into today. Nothing was stolen, but it's still scary. She called me trying to figure out a car situation, and she just wanted a hug. Poor mom! I felt so bad.

It was Zumba night tonight, so I didn't go on a run. I think that Monday will be my off day for the week. Also, I might go running tomorrow with one of my hall mates. Fun!

I'm trying to create a budget sheet. I might show you some details!

Have you ever had something of yours broken into? What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment