Saturday, October 23, 2010

Birthday Recap and Today

Ello world! It's Saturday, and I wish it could be Saturday every day. Of course, then it wouldn't be as special. Anyways, here's a recap of my birthday yesterday:

I woke up early in the morning again, no matter how hard I tried to sleep in. My phone actually woke me up when it beeped that I had an email, but my body decided that indeed, 6:45 was a great time to be awake. I opened the letter from my aunt and my friend. I received money from my aunt (yes!) and the most adorable eraser from my friend! I was so surprised that she even sent me a letter. How sweet! I need to send her something special for her birthday in two months now...
Ate some breakfast, chilled out while writing some letters, went to class. We only had to do 3 sets of planks instead of 4 for my birthday in Weight Training. Pretty sweet, eh?
The rest of the day until that evening, I really didn't do much. I wrote letters, and talked to people in the hall. How cool am I? I just was thinking, "It's my birthday, and I'm not in the mood to actually do anything that requires effort right now (ex: homework)." I actually really like writing letters, which may seem weird.


A downer thing that happened was that my hall mate's friend died the night before, and she was really sad about it... I didn't know what to do, but I told her I could be a friend to lean on.
Later that night my parents, sister and another aunt and uncle of mine went to dinner with me. I always forget how I can never get a word in when around my family... I still love 'em.
My mom being the person she is, got me presents. Even though she said my school clothes were my birthday present... She just likes to buy things, that silly goose. I got this dress from modcloth, wireless headphones and a OSU sweatshirt. Yeah. My mom really wants me to love OSU as much as she does.

After dinner I quickly put things back in my room and headed out to the bonfire. I met up with Danyon and her room mate there, and we just hung out for awhile... then it was time for my "date".
Let me explain. Last night, I remembered that the guy I went cosmic bowling with gave me his number to find a time to hang out or play tennis. We started talking, and then he asked,
"Will you be my date to the magician?"
I don't even usually care for magicians, but who cares?! It was awesome!
Back to last night, I used lessons my mother taught me and simply listened. Guys like to talk, and it was cool to hear about his life. He had brain surgery! Wild.
After walking around and talking to him, I was fading like crazy. I konked out afterwards.

Today I ran 5 miles on a treadmill today! Nice! I also went to the football game with some of my hall mates, and they won! Who knew they could? Now I'm up in Canby again, and I'm gonna go to a haunted house with my cousins. Once again, hard to concentrate, so I'm not getting the best info out yet. I feel like there's so many things that I have to say, but I don't know what. I think I got a decent amount out though. Hope everyone has a lovely evening!

What did you do for your 19th birthday? Was it fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment