Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Class and Textbooks

Yup. The term has started once again... I've probably said that a hundred times by now.

I'm not sure yet if this term has started out rocky or alright, but I think it's been a little bit of both.

I'm back to my 8:00 am History class again and I was surprised to see that not a lot of people are continuing from my old class. It's also in a new building which is a bit discouraging because if it was in the same building, my next class would be there too and not across campus. Yes, the campus is small but who likes to walk in the cold at 8:00? Not me. I was extremely tired in class this morning... not the best of signs. Hopefully I'll get more sleep and not have that problem.

Spanish was kind of awkward. The teacher is a bit... odd. She'll tell a joke, but she'll say it like she's telling you your mother passed away. There's also going to be quite a bit of homework. Boo. Spanish homework is the most annoying homework to me simply because it's so tedious, ya know?

Tech. Theatre: Costume will be pretty interesting! I had no idea we were going to be sewing! I can sort of sew, but I'm amateur at best. It'll probably be really fun! The teacher tends to trail off though. She's a classic artsy person.

I was hoping to get more done today, but that did not happen. I bought my Spanish books today and died a little inside. My two Spanish books cost more than all of my books combined from last term. I'm running low on the debit account... No more spending for awhile it seems. I was able to finish my Spanish homework, but I dozed off a bit in the afternoon. Woops.

New classes tomorrow! Time to get ready for bed, since tomorrow's another early morning!

How was your first day back to the grind?

No comments:

Post a Comment