Saturday, January 29, 2011

Peculiar Happenstances and Forgetfulness

Whoo. Tired. Today is a tired day, yet I didn't get as much done as I would have liked.

Last night was pretty odd. As I said, I was going to go to The King's Speech. That says "was", not because I didn't decide to go, but what happened. The movie started around 12:05, and about 15 minutes later, the screen just stopped. The few of us in the theater looked around, confused. There was an alarm-type sound going off in the hall.
After a few minutes, they come in to inform us that there was a power surge in all of Independence. Weird. We all got our money back, but I just wanted to see the movie!

...Which I ended up seeing tonight. More on that later.

Lately I've been so forgetful! Thankfully, I have yet to lock myself out of my room again, but I just keep forgetting small things! The pants I returned today almost didn't make it to the car. I also ran into trouble when discovering I didn't have my card for a certain store to get some new pants. Simply forgetful!

Due to the reason that I cannot think very logically tonight, I choose to end this post. Tomorrow there will be talk of The King's Speech. You have been warned.

12 down, 13 to go!

What do you do to prevent forgetfulness?

1 comment:

  1. I live and die by to-do lists. They're on my phone, on our table, the fridge and at work. I love them to death, basically.

    ReplyDelete