Thursday, January 27, 2011

Running in the Morning, Dentist Appointments, and Grocery Shopping at Home

The day was quite eventful, but a pretty good day.

My 8:00 A.M. class was canceled today, so I thought that instead of running in the afternoon, I would try a morning run. It was good, but it just seemed so bizarre. I started to feel like it was a Sunday until I saw high schoolers on their way to class. They say that it's better to get your workouts in during the morning, and I believe them. I felt good already doing it in the morning, and since running always puts me in a good mood, I was ready to take on the world.

The other events of the day included driving back to C-town for a dentist appointment. Fun fact about me: Two of my front teeth are baby teeth. The adult teeth simply never grew in, so I kept the baby ones. One day, they will fall out though. My dentist has informed me of that, but they don't know when it actually will happen. They also say it won't be as freaky as I think it will be, but all I can imagine is one day randomly having it flop out.
Did you know Ed Helms is really missing that tooth? His never grew in either!
Since I was near home, I decided to stop by the house to grab some things. I believe that I am still at the age where it's socially acceptable to grocery shop from home. I needed some baking supplies for the Superbowl next weekend, and I didn't want to buy whole bags of brown sugar. I ended up grabbing a lot more than I thought!

So, if you're wondering why there are less of certain things in the house mom, this is why. Funny thing about my sister and I being at college? The house is a whole lot cleaner. Also, apparently my mom just bought this:

A Roomba? When did that happen?
I ended up seeing my dad right before I left, which was pretty cool.

Today I ended up wearing an outfit that in my opinion was fantastic! It got me thinking: Why do I like to wear cute clothes? What makes me what to dress nicely? Well, you know in those movies where the average girl gets all dolled up for one night? On that one night, she has that feeling of being amazing, and the world is her oyster. I like to feel like that everyday. Cute clothes tend to make me feel even more fantastic than usual. When I was feeling down, I didn't really dress in fun clothes.

Speaking of which, I'd like to say thanks. To all of the people who have even taken a peek at my little ol' blog, especially when I was being whine-y. Y'all rock. Even the strange amount of people who stumbled upon my blog from searching for "Fat Squirrels". Yeah, that's what draws people to my blog the most. I'm not kidding.

I have a reading for Costume class... I should probably get on that. Hm.

Do you like fashion? What do you like about fashion? Also, at what age is it not socially acceptable to grocery shop at home?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE running in the morning on the weekends. It's just...so much less stressful and it kind of sets a nice tone for the day...you know?

    ReplyDelete