Thursday, January 6, 2011

Repeating Myself and One Odd Rooster

... I'm really having difficulty thinking of an eloquent way to start this post. Well, I guess that was it.

Can I just say thank freakin' goodness that tomorrow is Friday? Do I even need to say how today was a seriously busy day? I didn't think so.
Part of the thing that made the day busy was last minute work that I had to do. Long story, but at least I get paid which is always a positive.
Despite being a hectic day, I was able to get a four mile run in. Sweet.

There is a rooster that crows around 1:00pm on the outskirts of Monmouth. Why do I know this? Because for a few runs of mine I have heard it. Weirdo rooster, why do you crow then?

Can you tell that my thoughts are scattered? I thought so. Let's call it a night, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment