Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Zodiacs, Classy, Bulletin Boards, and Security

Ah... the stress of the week seems to have lifted, and the anticipation of the weekend has begun to grow. Let's chat about a few things, shall we?

First of all, has everyone out there heard about the Zodiacs changing? I'm not kidding. Apparently, some scientists/astrologists have decided that the moon has moved or something, and the signs therefore have changed. There's even a new sign that no one can pronounce known as Orphiuchus, or the man strangling a snake. I wish I was making this up. Here's an article about it:
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/13/horoscope-hang-up-earth-rotation-changes-zodiac-signs/
I refuse to be a Virgo. I will always be a Libra. I love my goofy scales!

Lately when I have the time, I've been trying to work my way through the book Classy by Derek Blasberg. The book is basically an etiquette book for the modern lady. It's a really fun read! Then again, I think I'm becoming my mother in the sense that I enjoy etiquette books, but it's interesting nevertheless.

You don't want that tramp stamp!
Remember that bulletin board that fell from my wall? Well, I happened to come across this lovely sight again:

Goodness. I tried putting it up one more time, but it fell to the floor for a third time. For the time being, the board sits against the wall on the ground.

As a last thought, I'd like to think about a blog post that I read recently posted, that blogger Kat linked. Here's the original post:
http://www.imanokie.com/2011/01/every-bloggers-nightmare-2/
 Her situation is kind of a long shot for me, but it has a good main idea. Basically, it got me thinking about how private things on my blog should be. I'm not sure if I really post any information that is really risky, but it's a good thing to look out for. I make sure I don't post things on Facebook that could be dangerous to any job or something like it that I might go for in the future. I'm not going to be silent on my blog, just keeping a watchful eye on what I post. Better safe than sorry!

I... didn't do a lot today besides classes, run, and watch a lot of Rotten Tomatoes specials on Hulu. Which was actually pretty swell.


What's your new astrological sign? What do you think of the change?

No comments:

Post a Comment