Sunday, January 9, 2011

Excitedness and Weekends

I think it's a bit sad that I'm already excited for next weekend, yet this weekend isn't officially over. Well, sort of.

I do have valid reason for being really excited for next weekend though. First of all and the biggest reason would be that the half marathon is next Sunday! I'm a little bit nervous, but I think I'm a lot more excited. It kind of takes me back to the days of cross country when I just wanted the race to be here so I could finish it. Next weekend is also when the Golden Globes are, indicating that award season is already in full swing. The added bonus to next week is Martin Luther King Day, which equals out to no class. It's like having a three day weekend again! That hasn't happened in awhile. Then again, it was just winter break...

Weekends always seem like more time than they really are. If you're anything like me, you plan to get more things done then actually are accomplished. I suppose I can check one thing off of my list with my trip to Target. I've been wanting an accordion folder for my classes, but the bookstore had them for very expensive. Plus, I had a gift card for Target and I've been trying not to spend real money. This is what I acquired:


Half the price of the bookstore? Aw yeah.
 I'm a little excited about this. No one should be excited at all for office supplies, but then again I've gotten excited about sketch books. I was able to finish up some homework as well, so I guess that's good.

Here's my last thing to be excited about, since apparently this post is all about excitedness. Yes, enjoy my made up word. I'm really pumped for tomorrow's game! Do I really have to say what game?
Ah snap!
Watchin' some stand up comedy with hall mates, then some sleep!

What little things make you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment