Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Worries about School, Ridiculous Scenarios and Things That Moms Say

I have come to realize that Wednesdays are my busy days. Wowee. For some reason my teachers seem to think that it's a good idea to give even more work as time passes. Some teachers think they're the only ones who give homework, don't they?

Pretty much all day I worked on homework, woo hoo. Lately I've been getting the feeling that I'm reverting back to my early high school days, yet I've been doing a lot more work. You see, I did not do very well in school during my early years. It was okay, but definitely not spectacular. I just feel like all of the work I'm doing isn't adding up. I want A's, dangit! I could be worrying about it too much, but I can't help it.

All day I was stressing and working, freaking out about school and such. Then, right after stepping out of the shower, the fire alarm went off at 7:30 at night. I grabbed a coat from my room and headed outside, towel still on head and nothing underneath. Some people might think that this would tick me off, but you know what? It actually made me... cheery. It was just such a ridiculous scenario, that I couldn't help but smile. Seriously, I looked like a flasher! How goofy is that?

My mom borrowed my car today, and I talked to her for a bit. Sometimes my mom can be a funny lady. We're talking about school or something, and she stops mid sentence and says,
"Hey. Have you tried getting together with that guy?" *guy at the main desk downstairs*
"He's got a girlfriend. I know right?"
"Dang. I just saw his face and thought, 'Oh ho?' What's with this school?"

Ah, mothers. Gotta love them.

In other news, I am terrible at sewing. Anytime I go into my costume design class I feel like an idiot because for some reason, I can't work a sewing machine. I believe tomorrow will be a day of Internet teaching videos. Curse you french seams!

What goofy scenario have you been caught in recently?

2 comments:

  1. Props girl! I'm so scared that I'm going to have a fire alarm go off and I'll be in the shower. Let's see I've got a good goofy situation for you, I was so tired Saturday morning that I didn't realize that I went all the way to the dining hall for breakfast/lunch without wearing a bra... and who do I see first? This hot football player that I've been crushing on hard (I sound like something from Seventeen haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you snapped a pic of that situation, lady!

    Good luck with the internet videos. Maybe also check eHow? Sometimes they have really good how-tos, but it really depends on the subject.

    ReplyDelete