Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Busywork and A Certain Australian Shoe

 

I am immensely happy that the week is halfway over. I’ve had a busy one, mainly due to busywork. It’s not even hard work, it’s just busywork! Eh.

The major and study abroad notebook has now ventured into the world of budgeting and my outfits. I’m thinking it’s going to become my notebook for everything in my head. We’ll see.

With winter in full swing, a certain accessory has been popping up everywhere. I’m not talking about hats, or scarves, or mittens. I’m talking about Uggs. (Yes, I’m not really sure if you can define shoes as an accessory, but just go with it.) Uggs are certainly a strange thing indeed. Simple boots that are fuzzy inside. That’s basically it. There has been a lot of debate over these shoes. Some people adore them, others can’t stand them. Personally, I like Uggs. Yes, I know there are a lot of much cuter shoes out there. I love my fashion, but I like Uggs too. The biggest reason? They’re seriously comfortable. They can look nice with outfits too if you pair them right. So what’s your opinion on Uggs? Love them or hate them?

I need to finish up getting ready for tomorrow… See y’all later!

1 comment:

  1. Love them! Some of my friends give me a lot of crap for wearing them but I'm addicted. I buy fake ones because I'm not going to dish out $60 for less than fabulous boots but there's nothing wrong with a good pair of FUggs

    ReplyDelete