Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back to Campus and Winter Break Recap

Ah, back to the ol' dorm room. Right now it's only 9:18, yet I am getting really tired. Probably a good thing because I'm gonna have to get up at 7:00 A.M. tomorrow. Oof, back to the daily grind.

I went on my first run of this year! 9 miles, pretty cool. Less than 14 days until the race!
The rest of the day was packing up and getting back to campus. I had dinner with the family too before heading off at the home town favorite place. That made me more bummed to leave! I still have classes tomorrow though. Real life is calling, ugh.

Here's a recap of what I managed to actually do during winter break:
  • Watched more seasons of television series than I'd like to admit.
  • Ran the distance of a half-marathon, now let's see how that race goes!
  • Spent a lovely Christmas with family
  • Hung out with some old friends.
  • Hung out with my sister and some of her friends
  • Watched a few pretty good movies
  • Earned a couple extra bucks
  • Saw my mom receive her master's degree
I suppose that's about it. Like I said, not the most eventful of breaks, but enjoyable nevertheless.

I'm pretty sure I forgot a few things at home... which might include my Ipod. Dangit.

How was your winter break?

No comments:

Post a Comment