Saturday, January 22, 2011

Preview Day, The Social Network and Men's Style

Today was Preview Day here at Western, and it always tends to feel quite weird. I give the preview groups so much sass just because I know how ridiculous those tours are. If upcoming students want to know about Western, I could tell you all about it.

While watching The Social Network, I've been seeing some pretty nicely dressed men all through this film. (It could also be because it's such a contrast to how Jessie Eisenberg dresses in this movie) Watching this movie is also making it extremely difficult to think about an eloquent post. However, since we're on the subject, I'd just like to say have a lovely evening and ask this question:

What is your favorite outfit on a man? I personally love a man in a suit. It just looks fantastic.
That's about the most logic you're gonna get out of me tonight. See y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of a navy sport coat and khakis with a navy and insert color here-striped tie (On the diagonal).

    ReplyDelete