Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesdays, Mrr Weather, and Messiness

Tuesday has never really been a lovely day in my book. There's not much to be amped up for since you still have the rest of the week's work to do, and you don't have that high from the weekend that you did on Monday. I try to like it because I was born on a Tuesday, but there's still not much appeal.

Speaking of birthdays, today is my mom's birthday! She also has her last class for her masters today. Happy birthday mom!

Mrr weather is not appropriate for dead week. If you're wondering what mrr weather is, it is the type of weather where you look outside and simply mutter "mrr." from under the covers. This weather is definitely not helpful for the case of writing an essay.(Is that all I talk about?)

Right now, the room is atrocious. Not pleasant at all. By the room, I don't just mean the scary side (AKA the room mate's) but my side. When coming back to campus after Thanksgiving, I managed to get a lot of clean laundry. Has this been put away? No, it has not. Other than than, I at least still have a desk with room to put things on it such as my computer.

What do you do to get yourself pumped up to work when the weather is blah?

No comments:

Post a Comment