Monday, November 8, 2010

Peanut Butter and Potter

When I was a youngin' I used to dislike peanut butter a lot. Now, I adored peanut butter in certain things, but in its natural form? It was not happening. I liked that fake peanut butter in Reeses and Peanut Butter Crunch. However, why on earth would anyone have sandwiches consisting of only peanut butter and jelly? Why did people think it was good on pancakes, fruit, or anything? The main reason was probably due to the fact that I've never been a fan of nuts. One day, something changed though.
It was last year when I tried it with apples. Everyone talks about how it's so good, so why not try it? This is what had me eating apples and peanut butter almost every day. Then I tried it on a waffle with slices of strawberries. Delicious! Why had I never had this?
Why do I mention this now? This morning, I had my favorite breakfast of a bagel thin with peanut butter except there was one slight difference. Today I started using All Natural Peanut Butter. It's just wild how someone who for most of their life never liked peanut butter now uses the most basic form for their breakfast. Just a random thought.


Had the Adam's Peanut Butter... I think I'll have Chunky Kind next time
Perhaps I should try Almound Butter... I see it all over the blog world, is it as delicious as everyone says?

Before I start up on my next topic of discussion, I should mention a little fact about me. I am a gigantic Harry Potter nerd. I'm one of those kids who can make a reference to HP almost anywhere, read the books, watched the movies, all of that jazz. An example? When visiting my cousin at her school, I saw a upright circular plaque thing and said, "Look, it's a pensieve!" Yeah, a bit ridiculous.

I'm talking about HP now because I think this month should definately be considered Harry Potter month. There's two reasons for this, which are:
  • The obvious reason that HP 6 part 1 is coming out on November 19th. Have I known this date for months? Yes. Do I have my midnight showing ticket? Do you even need to ask?
  • Tomorrow on Glee there is a very special guest showing up who I am absolutely giddy about. No, it's not Daniel Radcliff. It's Darren Criss. This is the point where you go, who? Well, he plays Harry in A Very Potter Musical. Now you're thinking, "What?"
A Very Potter Musical is a parody play that these students from Michigan created and posted it all online. If you're a HP nerd and a bit of a theatre nerd, you will find it HILARIOUS. If you're not, well... I can't help you. It is so ridiculous. And yeah, the guy from that show is going to be in the next episode of Glee. I am freakin' excited.

There's probably some other HP thing that makes this month feel very HP-ish, but I can't think of any more.

You ever have those days when you don't really want to move around? That is what today has been. I have gotten work done, but my habits in the social department have been lacking today.

I might call it a early night tonight... Not going to bed right now, but just sayin'. Tomorrow I donate blood!

What are your opinions on Peanut Butter? Harry Potter?

No comments:

Post a Comment