Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry and Coffee

Tonight is the night! Yes indeedy, it's time for Harry Potter!

Last night, I could not sleep, but Harry Potter was not the reason. I just couldn't sleep. Then for some reason my body thought it would be a good idea to wake up at 5:45. Yuck. For the rest of the day I've felt like I've been constantly doing something, you know? Hectic.

My lack of sleep leads us to a few minutes ago. First of all, I want to let you know that I have never been a coffee fan. I adore the smell, but the taste? Not my thing. The only coffee beverage that I had enjoyed was called a blended grasshopper, which was white chocolate and mint. That was before I walked by Cafe Allegro today. While walking by I noticed their beverage of the day was Butter Cream. In my HP high I instantly thought, "Like Butterbeer! I must try it." ...And it was good! My goodness, what is this? Are my tastebuds changing? I don't think too much because 2/3rds of the way through I started tasting the coffee taste and decided I was done with it. Eh. Glad I tried it though!

Now it's time for me to pack up some things, drive up to Canby, and get ready for some Harry!

Are you watching the new movie tonight? Do you like coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment