Saturday, November 27, 2010

Running Away From Home and Saturday Night Live

Yes, I ran away from home today... but I ran back! That may sound odd, but it's true. Today was yet again my long run day. I ended up staying the night at my home so I would be able to get work done. I knew that if I was to stay up at the cousins' house there would be no way anything would be achieved. Truth be told, I can't really say I've gotten the best amount of work completed, but it's something. And there's still the evening...

Now! About the long run. The very beginning was... Oof. Could have been due to the fact that it was after a few days of consuming an overload of brie and pie. Not the best fuel for a run. Funny thing was, after a couple miles I was feeling pretty good. Breathing heavy, but I felt the running vibe! At the very end was where my legs were starting to die. I got 11 miles in! The farthest I've run yet! Fantastic!

I have always been a big fan of comedy. I can, and have spent an entire day watching stand up comedy. I try to think of how something funny could be incorporated into a situation. This makes it obvious that I would be someone who loves Saturday Night Live. Personally, I think that people should appreciate SNL more. People complain that "It's not as good as it used to be." Honestly, right now there are some great members of SNL, especially some of the new cast members this year. SNL has effected the news, life, everything.  There have been some amazing hosts, two of my favorites are Justin Timberlake and Jon Hamm. They are surprisingly hilarious. If you've never really watched SNL, I suggest you do it. It hasn't been on air for more than 35 years for nothing.

Back to work. Meh.
What's been your favorite SNL moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment