Sunday, November 28, 2010

Homework, Waiting for Superman and Market of Choice

No matter what, all through middle school and high school I spent Sundays as days to work on homework. Recently in college however, Sundays have involved... doing absolutely nothing. Today was a bit of a revert back to high school life. I was back at home, doing homework. ...Now I'm not in the mood to go back to school. It must be done.

My mom who was doing work as well decided that it was time for a break. She wanted to go to the movie Waiting for Superman so off we went.

Oh man, it was a great movie. I suggest seeing it. There hasn't been hype for it for nothing. It's also a very informative movie. There were so many things that I did not know about the education system.

After the movie we thought we should eat somewhere. I said it was a bit early for dinner, so I suggested doing something beforehand. This is when we ventured to somewhere I was extremely excited to go: Market of Choice.
The Market of Choice was recently built in town and I've heard a lot of stuff about it. Call me crazy to be pumped to go to a uppity grocery store, but I've heard of stranger. The verdict? What a cool place! I wouldn't buy my regular groceries there, but you could buy freshly ground almond butter, fancy cheeses, local chocolates, so much stuff! During winter break there will be much shopping there. My mom even got me some fresh ground pb and Almond b. Can't wait to try it!

Now, best I start getting a move on... School returns tomorrow! ...Meh.

What are your views on Market of Choice and Waiting for Superman?

No comments:

Post a Comment