Monday, November 22, 2010

Busy days and First Impressions

Oof. What a day it's been. Busy busy busy! The start of a very busy week, that's for sure.

There was class like normal, then a quick lunch led by meeting with the Spanish teacher to get signed up for Spanish 102. She suggested I sit in her 2:00 201 class. That meant showering quickly, then running into her class. Honestly, I felt like I could understand for the most part. Although I wish there was a class in between 102 and 201 happening next term, because that would feel the best. For the rest of the day I've been studying for my Health test tomorrow and finishing up my English reading.

There was also a meeting for the One Act thrown in at 5:30. That was... awkward, simply because my fatigue from the day made me sound like an idiot. Ugh. First impressions with the other guy? Not the greatest. I pulled off a pretty legit dumb blond facade.

It's felt like I have not stopped going... but I'm ready to crash. I'm a little worried about the test, but I'm always worried. Getting a good night's sleep will help, and I can study a little extra in the morning.

...There is yelling and screaming happening outside. Damn you 1st Taylor, you guys are always super obnoxious.

Tomorrow is the Turkey Trot and a benefit concert in Corvallis that I promised to go to. Only a few more days!

What are your busy days like?

No comments:

Post a Comment