Monday, November 29, 2010

Essays, One Acts and Running Reputations

Dear blog world,

Please write my English essay for me. An A would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Love, Me.

This English essay has been looming over my head since I got the assignment, and I am not excited about it. Strangely enough this essay is what is freaking me out the most. Finals? Psh, I have that covered. I've learned how to study right. Essays? Woo boy. Not my forte. My mind likes to pretend that I'm a better writer than is true, but my subconcious knows I'm pretty average. I'm strangely pumped for College Writing next term just so I can become a better writer. Due Thursday. Have about 1/3 written out... maybe 1/4. Now that I'm done with my other essay, this is my main focus.

Met for the One Act again tonight. We've got rehersals every night this week now. Scary? Perhaps, seeing what I mentioned in the paragraph above. Rehersals will only be about an hour each, so it should be fine. I'm just nervous that we do it on Sunday!

Last thing for the night to mention is about running, because for some reason I always have to say something about it. I ran today instead of yesterday, which was kind of weird. A funny thing about running is when you talk to other people about your running. For instance, let's look at my running schedule. I run usually Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday and Sunday. Only one of those runs is a long run and the other runs go from 4-5 miles. When I see family members, it's after I've ran my long run. This gives the illusion that I run these long runs every day, or multiple times. Maybe you don't but sometimes ignorance is bliss and you can feel like a cocky son of a gun in front of other people. Just sayin'. Besides, you're still doing freakin' long runs.

Boo. Need to get things ready for tomorrow and work on the essay more. Bleah.

How do you write a good essay?

No comments:

Post a Comment