Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow and Concerts

This be a post from my phone since I dont know if I will be back to a computer before midnight. Editing will commence later.
So the reason there was so much yelling last night was actually due to snow. Yup, snow has begun fallling quite early this year. I personally want it to snow when driving is not happening. I have to drive tomorrow twice, and it's not looking nice. (Well truthfully it isn't very bad. I just get a bit worried, you know?)

You know the turkey trot? The person who I was going to run it with decided to bail last minute. What crap is that? She was getting me all pumped up for it, and then last minute bails? Geez, it just makes me a bit annoyed. I ended up just doing some running on my own. Eh.

Tonight I drove down to Corvallis for a benefit concert for a friend's senior project. The concert was enjoyable, but I was exhausted. Lately I've been really tired... could it be sickness? Hopefully not. Also at the concert I saw quite a few people from high school. This feels kind of strange, you know? People feel like they've changed, but I feel like I've changed more than them... Does that make sense?

Time for sleep!

Have y'all experienced snow yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment