Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lazy Days Are Wonderful and a Curse

So very true, isn't it? I can't believe it's already 10.

Seeing as my body doesn't think it's a good idea to sleep in when the clock changes, I ended up waking up at 7 am. Eh. That meant it was time for my Sunday run.

For some reason, Sunday runs are the ones that kill me. Today was a marvelous example of that. It was only 3 miles, but everything was bothering me. First it was my arch, then began the lovely stomach pains and cramps. Ick. Add a sports bra that's too loose and you've got what I was dealing with this morning. However, as soon as I stopped everything stopped bothering me. That tends to happen.

I started out the day productive, but then it took a turn. Started watching some Hulu, went on a stroll for lunch with the room mate, and as soon as I got back to the dorm was asked to go to the movies. Of course I went.

We went to see Due Date. My opinion? Wasn't very good. The movie tried to be funnier than it was... There were some funny lines, but not enough to make a substantially funny film.

All in all, I am not prepared for the week to restart. I did end up getting some work done in the evening, but it still feels like there's so much more to do! There's always something to get done, isn't there?

How do you feel about lazy Sundays?

No comments:

Post a Comment