Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tripping Over Myself and Arch Support

I always have trouble starting out a post. It's hard to try to think of something clever to draw the reader in!

Before even getting to class for my English midterm, I was greeted with bad karma by tripping on the stairs. I'm okay, but not a great sign. I even ended up ripping some of my best tights right on the knee! Boo.
On the other hand, I think I actually did decently on the midterm. The first two parts I had down pretty well, but I'm a tad worried about the essay. We'll just see what happens. That means there's only one midterm left, History! It's the one I'm dreading the most, but I've studied up for it! I'm ready to get it over with!

I ran 5 miles today, first run of November! I need to start mapping out courses because the treadmill is not joyful for long distances. It's boring. It can be nice, but it gets old.

My left arch has been bothering me lately, and I was wondering why until I thought of a strange habit I have. You see, when sitting I tend to end up sitting on my left foot. Why? I honestly can't tell you. I should probably stop now if it's gonna mess with my arch!

I'm not really sure where to reply to comments, so I'll just say it here- Thanks! And yeah, turning off the celluar device is probably really useful.

I'll keep it short tonight so I'll leave ya'll with a picture of how lovely campus looked today:


Isn't fall grand?
What's an odd habit you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment