Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Donating Blood and Late to Class

Whoh! Today has been quite a hectic day, that's for sure. It feels like I've been on the go all day. Well, let's see how it went:
7:00-8:00 Get ready for class
8:00-11:00 Class
11:00-11:40 Run 4 miles in 35.16 minutes, grab some food
11:40-12:05 Eat
12:05-1:00 Shower, get ready
1:00 Take off to donate blood
2:20-3:40 Class
3:40-7:45 Do some homework, make a class schedule, chill
8:00-9:00 Glee!

Yep, I did donate blood today. It's the second time I've done it. The reason I originally signed up was because one of my hall mates was like, "Hey, I want to donate blood but someone should do it with me." I said I would, but I would sign up at 1:15 instead of 1:30 so I'd be there with her for a little bit but I had class at two. Turns out the hall mate got sick and didn't want to do it, so there I was, early even to donate. I thought, "Oh, I'll have time before class, right?" Wrong. I got out of there and into class at 2:20, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible in a bright red coat, soaking wet from the rain outside. I was kind of peeved during it at first, but afterwards it's kind of funny. Plus donating blood is really not that bad. I was thinking of never doing it again, but maybe I will!


Here's the Battle Wound

So my first tardy to college was due to being a good Samaritan. I think I'll live.

I've planned out a schedule that would be wonderful for next term... I would like to think it's a for sure thing, but getting to register on the last day doesn't make this idea promising. Let's be positive about it though, shall we?

I received a package today, and this beauty was in it:

Can't wait to read it because 1)It is my absolute favorite magazine and 2) Harry Potter. 'Nuff said.

Oh, also tonight's Glee? AH MAN. SO GOOD. I just- AH! Can't even talk about it.

It's time for me to buy some delightful music online now, and plan out some B and C schedules...

Have you ever donated blood?

No comments:

Post a Comment