Sunday, November 21, 2010

Finishing Projects and Odd Auditions

I ended up staying the night at home due to lack of motivation to drive. Eh, ended up being beneficial with learning that it might be better to travel abroad next year instead of junior year. Will look into that more.

Today I ended up working on finishing my costume design project. Here it is!

Truth be told, I thought that it would turn out a lot cooler. What can you do? At least it looks professional, right?

I tried out for Dangerous Liasions tonight! The audition was... weird. The other thing I did today was quickly memorize a monologue, which ended up turning out okay. I think. When I mentioned that I was planning to minor in Theatre, he told me who I should meet up with to set up a minor advisor, and then said I should sign up for Elements of Acting? Compliment or insult? Not really sure, especially since he told a lot of other people the same thing. We'll just see what happens.

I'll leave you now with a picture of me and my cousin from the midnight showing of HP that I forgot was on my camera.

'Cause that's how we roll.
Time is slowly nearing to Thanksgiving! Are you pumped?!

No comments:

Post a Comment