Saturday, October 1, 2011

Life as a Duck: Fashion

Before I say anything else, I want to say something about what I said yesterday. My sister informed me that I sounded a bit harsh when talking about the sorority thing yesterday, and I did not intend to sound harsh. All I was saying was that sorority just costs so much for a group. I mean, I remember my sister paying at least $300 just to be initiated. It's just a bit much for me, I didn't mean to offend if I did. That's just been bothering me today, so I'm glad I got that out.

I've been trying to figure out a type of "Life at U of O" type of thing, but I'm not really sure what to call it. I don't think I'll do it on Saturdays either, but this is just an experiment. Let's start this one off by talking about Fashion!

Like any college campus, I've seen plenty of the sweatpants and shirt combo. However, at the same time I've been seeing a lot of fantastic clothes and fashion while over here. Here's just a sampling of styles that I've seen quite a bit of.

TOMS. Oh goodness. TOMS are everywhere around here, in every color you can think of. (Actually, mainly red for some reason.) TOMS are a neat shoe, but they're not the coolest thing around. Truth be told, they're kind of the new Ugg. As in, everyone has a pair.

Scarves. Scarves are a great accessory, and they can add a lot to an outfit. I need to work on this one, because I'm usually wearing a scarf just for cold. However, scarves are great and very popular around here.

Fitted jeans with a nice shirt. This is a look that I never really go for, but is very big over here. Honestly, it's a nice look. Simple, but put together.

Bold colored small purses. I have been seeing a lot of really cute small purses, and in every color. It's making me really want a cool, cute little bag for myself!

I know that there are a lot of other great looks from around campus, but for now I have to sign off. I'll work on this more later I suppose.

What type of styles are you digging?

No comments:

Post a Comment